- MA Xiang
- Office :1474W
Ph.D., TU Berlin, Germany, 2005.
B.S., University of Science and Technology of China, 1998.
Global differential geometry of submanifolds. (MathSciNet)
- Xiang Ma, Changping Wang, Peng Wang Global geometry and topology of spacelike stationary surfaces in the 4-dimensional Lorentz space.Advances in Mathematics, 249(2013).
- Xiang Ma, Peng Wang Complete stationary surfaces in R^4_1 with total Gaussian curvature -∫KdM=4π.International Journal of Mathematics 24(2013), no. 10.
- Zhenxiao Xie, Xiang Ma Chen-Gackstatter type surfaces in R^4_1: deformation, symmetry, and the problem of embeddedness.International Journal of Mathematics 25(2014), no. 1.
- Zhenxiao Xie, Tongzhu Li, Xiang Ma, Changping Wang Möbius geometry of three dimensional Wintgen ideal submanifolds in S5.Science China Mathematics (2014).
- Xiang Ma, Zhenxiao Xie The Möbius geometry of Wintgen ideal submanifolds.Springer Proceedings of the ICM 2014 Satellite Conference on Real and Complex Submanifolds (Daejeon, 2014), 411-425.