- CHEN Dayue
- Phone :86-10-62755964
- Office :1488S
Ph.D, University of California, 1989
B.S., Fudan University, 1983
Discrete-time Markov chains, in particular, interacting particle systems, random walk on trees and in a random environment, percolation.
- “Two random walks on the open cluster of Z^2 meet infinitely often (with Xinxing Chen).” Science China Mathematics 53, (2010).
- “A note on the finite collision property of random walks.” (with Bei Wei and Fuxi Zhang), Statistics and Probability Letters 78, (2008).
- “Anchored expansion, percolation and speed.” (with Y. Peres), Ann. of Probability 32, (2004).
- “On the infinite cluster of the Bernoulli bond percolation in the Scherk’s graph.” J. Applied Probab. 38, (2001).
- “Average properties of random walks on Galton-Watson trees.” Ann. Inst. H. Poincare, 33, (1997).