- ZHANG Jiping
- Distinguished Professor of Mathematics
- Office :1499E
Ph.D., Peking University, 1987.
M.S., Peking University, 1984.
B.S., Shandong University, 1981.
Algebra (including group theory and representation theory). (MathSciNet)
- Bessenrodt, Christine; Tong-Viet, Hung P.; Jiping Zhang, Huppert's conjecture for alternating groups. J. Algebra 470 (2017), 353–378.
- Lizhong Wang, Jiping Zhang Stable Green equivalences in bounded derived categories. J. Pure Appl. Algebra 220 (2016), no. 10, 3498–3513.
- Jun Liao, Jiping Zhang Saturated fusion systems over 2-groups. Math. Z. 282 (2016), no. 3-4, 1137–1147.
- Jiping Zhang Special blocks of finite groups. Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 32 (2016), no. 1, 115–123.
- Bessenrodt, Christine; Jiping Zhang Character separation and principal covering. J. Algebra 327 (2011), 170–185.