- ZHAO Yufeng
- Associate Professor
- Office :1549W
Ph. D, Chinese Acadamy of Sciences, 2006
M. S., Nankai University, 2003
B. S., Ludong University, 2000
Lie theory, Invariant theory,D-modules. (MathSciNet)
1 Supersymmetry in theretical physics;
2 Representation theory of Lie superalgebra;
3 Induced representation theory of Lie algebra and Lie group ;
4 Invariant theory in Lie algebra and Lie group
- Extensions of the conformal representations for orthogonal Lie algebras. J. Algebra 377 (2013), 97.
- Generalized projective representations for sl(n+1). J. Algebra 328 (2011), 132-154.1
- Composition series for a family of modules of nongraded Hamiltonial type Lie algebras. J. Lie Theory 19 (2009), no. 1, 1-27.
- Yufeng Zhao, Irreducible representations of nongraded Witt type Lie algebras. J. Algebra 298 (2006), no. 2, 540-562.
- Yufeng Zhao, Representations of nongraded Lie algebras of Block type. Manuscripta Math. 119 (2006), no. 2, 183-216