- ZHENG Hao
- Office :1496E
Ph.D., Peking University, 2005.
B.S., Peking University, 1997.
Low-dimensional topology; representation theory; mathematical physics. (MathSciNet)
1. Topological field theory
2. Representation of quantum groups
3. Conformal field theory
4. Topological order
- H. Zheng. “Categorification of integrable representations of quantum groups.” Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 30, (2014).
- H. Sun, S. Wang, J. Wu, H. Zheng. “Self-mapping degrees of 3-manifolds.” Osaka J. Math. 49, (2012).
- B. Jiang, S. Wang, H. Zheng, Q. Zhou. “On tame embeddings of solenoids into 3-space.” Fund. Math. 214, (2011).
- X.-S. Lin, H. Zheng. “On the Hecke algebras and the colored HOMFLY polynomial.” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 362, (2010).