- GUO Shuai
- Associate Professor
- Office :1162E
Mirror Symmetry and related topics . (MathSciNet)
1. Computations of Gromov-Witten type invariants
2. Relations between certain Cohomological Field theries and integrable hierarchies
3. Quantum geometry , Fermions on Riemann surfaces
4. Application of Givental’s Formalism
- Genus-One Mirror Symmetry in the Landau-Ginzburg Model, preprint arXiv:1611.08876, with Dustin Ross.
- Virasoro constraints and polynomial recursion for the linear Hodge integrals, Lett Math Phys, Vol. 107 No. 4,(2017), with Gehao Wang.
- Gopakumar-Vafa BPS invariants, Hilbert schemes and quasimodular forms. I, Adv. Math. 268, 1–61,(2015) ; II, preprint, with Jian Zhou.
- Orbifold elliptic genera of quotients of complete intersections in weighted projective spaces, Int. J. Math. No. 2, 157-181,(2013) , with Jian Zhou.
- Elliptic genera of complete intersections in weighted projective spaces, Int. J. Math. 22, No. 5, 695-712 (2011) , with Jian Zhou.