- FAN Huijun
- Phone :86-10-62767715
- Office :1524E
Ph. D ，Peking University, 1998.
M. SC., Jilin University, 1994.
B. S.， Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1991.
1. Geometric Analysis, including Harmonic maps, Harmonic functions on nonpositive curved manifold, etc.
2. Morse theory, Conley index theory, Novikov theory (multivalued functional) and nonlinear functional theory.
3. Symplectic geometry, and the mathemtics related to string theory. For exampke, Gromov-Witten theory, Floer theory, singularity theory, Calabi-Yau manifolds, Mirror symmetry and related topics.
4. Mathematical physics. Such as Supersymmetry, quantum field theory and string theory (including D-brane theory and duality theory).
5. Partial Differential equations
6. L^2 cohomology and Torsion invariants