- YANG Enlin
- Assistant Professor
- Office :1288
Ph.D., Tsinghua University, 2015.
B.S., Tsinghua University, 2010.
Research InterestsMy current research focuses on arithmetic geometry and number theory, especially geometric ramification theory and higher epsilon factors. (MathSciNet)
1. Haoyu Hu, Enlin Yang, Relative singular support and the semi-continuity of characteristic cycles for etale sheaves, Selecta Mathematica, 24(3), 2018: 2235-2273.
2. Haoyu Hu, Enlin Yang, Semi-continuity for total dimension divisors of etale sheaves, International Journal of Mathematics, Volume 28, Issue 01, 2017.
3. Enlin Yang, Logarithmic version of the Milnor formula, Asian Journal of Mathematics, Volume 21, No. 3, 2017: 571-590.
4. Enlin Yang, Linsheng Yin, Derivatives of Siegel modular forms and modular connections, Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 146, Issue 1, 2015: 65-84.
5. Li Sun, Enlin Yang, On the convolution, Journal of Number Theory 134, 2014: 130-141.