- YAO Fang
- Chair Professor
- Office :1360S
Ph.D, University of California at Davis, 2003
M.S., University of California at Davis, 2002
B.S., University of Science and Technology of China, 2000
Functional data analysis, high-dimensional and complex structured data analysis, applications in longitudinal studies, brain imaging, genetics, finance and economics. (MathSciNet)
1. Xue, K., and Yao, F. (2019). Distribution and correlation free two-sample test of high-dimensional means. Annals of Statistics, accepted, https://arxiv.org/abs/1904.07416.
2. Lin, Z., and Yao, F. (2018). Intrinsic Riemannian functional data analysis. Annals of Statistics, accepted, https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.01831.
3. Lin, Z., Müller, H. G., and Yao, F. (2018). Mixture inner product spaces and their application to functional data analysis, Annals of Statistics, 45, 370-400.
4. Koudstaal, M., and Yao, F. (2018). From multiple Gaussian sequences to functional data and beyond: A Stein estimation approach. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 80, 319-342.
5. Dai, X., Müller, H. G., and Yao, F. (2017). Optimal Bayes classifiers for functional data and density ratios. Biometrika, 104, 545-560.