- ZHU Zhanxing
- Assistant Professor
- Phone :86-10-62754248
- Office :1551W
Ph.D., Artificial Intelligence, The University of Edinburgh, UK, 2016.
M.S., Machine Learning and Data Mining, Aalto University, Finland, 2011.
B.S., Computational Science, Beihang University, China, 2009.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
1. Zhanxing Zhu*, Jingfeng Wu*, Bing Yu, Lei Wu and Jinwen Ma. The Anisotropic Noise in Stochastic Gradient Descent: Its Behavior of Escaping from Minima and Regularization Effects. 36th International Conference on Machine Learning. (ICML 2019)
2. Tianyuan Zhang, Zhanxing Zhu#. Interpreting Adversarial Trained Convolutional Neural Networks. 36th International Conference on Machine Learning. (ICML 2019)
3. Ju Xu, Zhanxing Zhu#. Reinforced Continual Learning. 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems. (NeurIPS 2018)
4. Nanyang Ye, Zhanxing Zhu#. Bayesian Adversarial Learning. 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems. (NeurIPS 2018)
5. Zhanxing Zhu*, Xiaocheng Shang*, Benedict Leimkuhler and Amos Storkey. Covariance-Controlled Adaptive Langevin Thermostat for Large-Scale Bayesian Sampling. 29th Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeuriPS 2015)