- WANG Jie
- Phone :86-10-62766895
- Office :1481S
B. Sc., 1978-1982, mathematics, Peking University
M. Sc., 1982-1985, mathematics, Peking University
Ph. D., 1988-1991, mathematics, Peking University
finite simple groups, primitive permutation groups, algebraic graphs, Cayley graphs, symmetric graphs, cryptography, digital signature, elliptic curve discrete logarithm problem. (MathSciNet)
1. Primitive permutation groups with a solvable 2-transitive subconstituent, J. of Algebra, 386 (2013), 190 - 208.
2. (with Xingui Fang and Xuesong Ma) On locally primitive Cayley graphs of finite simple groups, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A, 118 (2011), 1039 - 1051.
3. (with S. J. Xu, X. G. Fang and M. Y. Xu) On cubic s -arc-transitive Cayley graphs of finite simple groups, European Journal of Combinatorics, 26 (2005), 133-143.
4. (with Y. Yang, S. Wang, F. Bao and R. Deng) New efficient user identification and key distribution scheme providing enhanced security, COMPUTERS & SECURITY 23 (2004), 697-704.
5. (with C. E. Praeger) On primitive permutation representations of finite alternating and symmetric groups with a 2-transitive subconstituent, J. of Algebra 180 (1996), 808 - 833.