- JIANG Daquan
- Associate Professor
- Phone :86-10-62755615
- Office :1527E
Probability theory and stochastic processes, Dynamical systems and ergodic theory, Stochastic processes and dynamical systems applied to nonequilibrium statistical physics and biophysics. (MathSciNet)
- H.Ge,C. Jia, and D.Q. Jiang,“Cycle symmetry, limit theorems, and fluctuation theorems for diffusion processes on the circle. ” To appear in Stochastic Process. Appl.
- Y. Chen, C. Jia, and D.Q. Jiang, “Fluctuation-dissipation theorems for inhomogeneous Markov jump processes and a biochemical application. “ J. Math. Phys. 58, 023302 (2017).
- C. Jia, D.Q. Jiang, and M.P. Qian, “Cycle symmetries and circulation fluctuations for discrete-time and continuous-time Markov chains. ”Ann. Appl. Prob. 26, (2016).
- C. Jia, D.Q. Jiang, and M.P. Qian, “An allosteric model of the inositol trisphosphate receptor with nonequilibrium binding. ”Phys. Biol. 11, 056001 (2014).
- Jiang, Da-Quan; Qian, Min; Qian, Min-Ping Mathematical theory of nonequilibrium steady states. On the frontier of probability and dynamical systems. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 1833. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004. x+280 pp. ISBN: 3-540-20611-6