- LI Tiejun
- Phone :86-10-62757592
- Office :1494E
Ph.D., Peking University, 2001.
M.S., Tsinghua University, 1998.
B.S., Tsinghua University, 1995.
Stochastic modeling, analysis and algorithms
1. Rare events in biology
2. Chemical reaction kinetics
3. Multi-scale modeling of complex fluids
4. Numerical solution of stochastic differential equations. (MathSciNet)
- T. Li, P. Zhang and W. Zhang, Nucleation rate calculations for the phase transition of diblock copolymers under stochastic Cahn-Hilliard dynamics, SIAM Multi. Model. Simul. 11 (2013), 385-409.
- C. Lv, X. Li, F. Li and T. Li, Constructing the energy landscape for genetic switching system driven by intrinsic noise, PLoS ONE 9 (2014), e88167.
- C. Lv, X. Li, F. Li and T. Li, Energy landscape reveals that the budding yeast cell cycle is a robust and adaptive multi-stage process, PLoS Comp. Biol. 11 (2015), e1004156.
- T. Li, X. Li and X. Zhou, Finding transition pathways on manifolds, SIAM Multi. Model. Simul. 14 (2016), 173-206.
- T. Li and F. Lin, Large deviations for two scale chemical reaction kinetic processes, Comm. Math. Sci. 15 (2017), 123-163.