- MA Jinwen
- Phone :86-10-62760609
- Office :1372E
Ph.D., Peking University, 1992.
M.S., Xi'an Jiaotong University, 1988.
B.S., Shaanxi Normal University, 1983.
Neural Computation and Statistical Learning
1. Asymmetric or Generalized Hopfield Networks and Associate Memory
2. Gaussian Mixtures, Finite Mixtures, EM Algorithm, and Pattern Recognition
3. Clustering Analysis, Competitive Learning and Independent Component Analysis (ICA)
4. Bioinformatics and Big Data Analysis
5. Image Processing and Text Mining. (MathSciNet)
- Y.S. Jiang, C.L. Liu, J.W. Ma. “BYY harmony learning of t-mixtures with the application to image segmentation based on contourlet texture features.”Neurocomputing,188, 262-274 (2016).
- L. Huang, F.H. Li, J.T. Sheng,J.W. Ma, M. Zhan, S.T.C. Wong. “DrugComboRanker: drug combination discovery based on target network analysis.”Bioinformatics,30(12), 228-236(2014).
- Y.S. Dong and J.W. Ma. “Bayesian Texture Classification Based on Contourlet Transform and BYY Harmony Learning of Poisson Mixtures.”IEEE Trans. on Image Processing,21(3), 909-9189(2012).
- Y. Yang and J.W. Ma. “Asymptotic Convergence Properties of the EM Algorithm for Mixture of Experts.”Neural Computation,23(8), 2140-2168 (2011).
- F.H. Li, X.B. Zhou, J.W. Ma, S.T.C. Wong. “Multiple Nuclei Tracking Using Integer Programming for Quantitative Cancer Cell Cycle Analysis.”IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging,29(1), 96-105 (2010).