- SUN Meng
- Phone :86-10-62768931
- Office :1382E
Ph.D., Peking University, 2005.
B.S., Peking University, 1999.
Software theory and formal methods, model checking, theorem proving, coordination models and languages, coalgebra theory, cyber-physical systems, blockchain and smart contracts, big data analysis, deep learning. (MathSciNet)
• Li Yi and Sun Meng. Modeling and Verification of Component Connectors in Coq. In Science of Computer Programming, Vol. 113(3), pages 285-301, 2015.
• Li Shaodong, Chen Xiaohong, Wang Yiwu and Sun Meng. A Framework for Oﬀ-Line Conformance Testing of Timed Connectors. In Proceedings of TASE 2015, pages 15-22, IEEE Computer Society, 2015. (Best Paper Award)
• Chen Xiaohong, Sun Jun and Sun Meng. A Hybrid Model of Connectors in Cyber-Physical Systems. In Proceedings of ICFEM 2014, LNCS 8829, pages 59-74, Springer, 2014.
• Sun Meng, Farhad Arbab, Bernhard K. Aichernig, Lacramioara Astefanoaei, Frank S. de Boer and Jan Rutten. Connectors as Designs: Modelling, Refine- ment and Test Case Generation. In Science of Computer Programming, Vol 77(7-8), pages 799-822, 2012.
• Sun Meng, Farhad Arbab and Christel Baier. Synthesis of Reo Circuits from Scenario-based Interaction Specifications. In Science of Computer Program- ming, Vol. 76(8), pages 651-680, 2011.