- TANG Huazhong
- Phone :86-10-62757018
- Office :1379E
Ph.D., Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1996.
M.S., Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1993.
B.S., Soochow University, 1990.
Numerical methods for hyperbolic problems, computational fluid dynamics
1. Numerical methods for conservation laws
2. Numerical methods for relativistic hydrodynamics
3. Numerical methods for nonlinear Dirac equations
4. Model reduction of a kinetic swarming model. (MathSciNet)
- K.L. Wu and H.Z. Tang, “Physical-constraints-preserving central discontinuous Galerkin methods for special relativistic hydrodynamics with a general equation of state”,The Astrophysical Journal Supplement series, 228(1), 2017, 3.
- K.L. Wu and H.Z. Tang, “A direct Eulerian GRP scheme for spherically symmetric general relativistic hydrodynamics ”,SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 38(3),2016, B458-B489.
- K.L. Wu and H.Z. Tang, “High-order accurate physical-constraints-preserving finite difference WENO schemes for special relativistic hydrodynamics”, J. Comput. Phys., 298(2015),539-564.
- K.L. Wu, Z.C. Yang, and H.Z. Tang, “A third-order accurate direct Eulerian GRP scheme for the Euler equations in gas dynamics”,J. Comput. Phys., 264(2014),177-208.
- Z.C. Yang and H.Z. Tang, “A direct Eulerian GRP scheme for relativistic hydrodynamics: Two-dimensional case”,J. Comput. Phys., 231(2012), 2116-2139.