- WANG Jiajun
- Associate Professor
- Office :14104E
Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2007.
M.S., Peking University, 2001.
B.S., Peking University, 1997.
Low-dimensional Topology and Gauge Theory. (MathSciNet)
- Sucharit Sarkar, Jiajun Wang, “An algorithm for computing some Heegaard Floer homologies”, Annals of Mathematics, Second Series, Volume 171, 1213-1236, 2010.
- Youlin Li, Jiajun Wang. “The support genera of certain Legendrian knots.”Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications, Volume 11, 1250105-1250108, 2012.
- Boju Jiang, Jiajun Wang,Hao Zheng. “The Skein polynomial for links.”Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramfications26, (2017).
- Lipshitz, Robert; Manolescu, Ciprian; Wang, Jiajun Combinatorial cobordism maps in hat Heegaard Floer theory. Duke Math. J. 145 (2008), no. 2, 207–247.
- Wang, Jiajun Cosmetic surgeries on genus one knots. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 6 (2006), 1491–1517.